Whether taking care of a preventive screening or following up on concerning symptoms, our diligent approach to colonoscopies ensures a careful examination that reveals details that an at-home test might not reveal.
Expertise to Ensure Careful Screening
What to Expect
- You will take an oral preparation to cleanse the bowel the day before the procedure
- A procedure that lasts approximately an hour will include a colonoscope inserted into the rectum
- Your doctor will diagnose colon and rectal problems, perform biopsies, and remove polyps
Our Patient Stats
Our unique combination of world-class research, training and patient experience means the best possible care for every individual who comes to us.
- 100% physician compliance with national adenoma detection rate guidelines
- Outperform national benchmark measures achieving colonoscopy cecum completion rates of 99%
- Perform more than 5,300 colonoscopies per year
Schedule Your Colonoscopy
We offer safe, efficient colonoscopies at several convenient locations. Call the office nearest you to schedule your procedure