New Patient Resources
We talk to our patients about conditions affecting their small bowel, colon, rectum and pelvic floor—private parts of the body that can be embarrassing to talk about. But we never judge, have been doing this for decades, and look forward to helping you find your best health.
Before Your Appointment
- Check with your insurance company to confirm if they require a referral prior to scheduling an appointment
- Request an appointment by calling one of our locations
- Please have the following information ready: reason for appointment, contact info for your referring/primary physician, and insurance policy numbers
- Complete your patient forms (received via email) prior to your appointment
- We will inform you of any additional preparation needed at the time of scheduling
What to Expect at Your Appointment
- We listen carefully to your concerns and review your medical records to build a personal treatment plan
- We will need to know all medications and allergies, so please bring a list to your appointment as well as your preferred pharmacy information
- Please bring your insurance card, photo ID, and co-pay payment. We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Late Arrival Policy
New patients must complete the necessary paperwork prior to their first visit using the online patient portal. If you choose to complete the necessary paperwork in the office, you must arrive 20 minutes early. If the paperwork delays your appointment start time, we may need to see other patients before you.
If necessary, it is acceptable to print the Release of Information form and fill it out prior to arriving at the office
If a patient arrives late or does not have their paperwork completed at the scheduled appointment time, the appointment may be rescheduled. This is to ensure that the patients who arrive on time do not experience delayed waits to see their provider. If you arrive late, you may be given the option to wait to be seen at the end of the provider's clinic or you may be asked to reschedule. If you choose to wait, we will try to minimize your wait time as best as possible, however we need to provide timely care to our other patients as well.